We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
7 Survival Lessons I learned from World War Z
1. Get a subscription to Architectural Digest (one of thickest magazines there is). It’s a necessary prep!
2. When we get a dog, we’re need to get a little yappy lap dog – best.zombie.alert.dog.ever.
3. Move to Nova Scotia
4. Stock up on a lot of vodka – you’re gonna need it.
5. Duct tape. Get more duct tape.
6. It’s finally okay to like Brad Pitt.
……and most important