Who says that watching a movie can’t teach anything really helpful? These are the best 7 survival lessons I learned from the “World War Z” movie.
7 Survival Lessons I learned from World War Z
1. Get a subscription to Architectural Digest (one of the thickest magazines there is). It’s a necessary prep!
2. When we get a dog, we need to get a little yappy lap dog – the best.zombie.alert.dog.ever.
3. Move to Nova Scotia
4. Stock up on a lot of vodka – you’re gonna need it.
5. Duct tape. Get more duct tape.
6. It’s finally okay to like Brad Pitt.
……and most important
KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER!
That…and the book really is better than the movie. The movie’s not bad – good in fact but read the book. You’ll be glad you did.
Mike is a preparedness enthusiast, adventurer, and sports fanatic. He followed in his family’s footsteps and undertook training and education in disaster survival, home preparedness, and personal safety. When he is not out on his next adventure, Mike offers our readers a glimpse into how and what it means to live a prepared life.
Leave a Reply