The Fall 2013 Edition of The Preparedness Review is out for download! From Todd Sepulveda, author of Prepper Website and Ed That Matters, The Preparedness Review (Fall 2013) contains 17 AWESOME works (16 articles and 1 emergency binder template) by well-known preparedness authors.
- The Preppers Guide to Better, Safer, Cheaper Cleaning – Gaye Levy
- Survival Antibiotics Primer, Part 1 – Joe Alton M.D. (Dr. Bones)
- The One Hour Bug-out – Joe Nobody
- Step By Step: How to Build a Rocket Stove – Jamie Black-Smith
- Herbs For Sleeplessness and Anxiety – Silvia Britton
- How to Cut Up a Squirrel for Cooking – Hank Shaw
- Bugging Out vs. Hunkering Down – MD Creekmore
- Survival Trapping : Basic powered trap – Survivor Don
- Why You Need to Be Ready for Total Grid Failure – Daisy Luther
- How to Make Homemade Yeast – Erich
- WROL – Protecting Your Family When the Bad Guys Come Down Your Street – P. Henry
- Preparing Yourself and Your Family for the Use of Violence – Chris Ray
- 6 Trees Every Survivalist Should Know & Why – Creek Stewart
- Natural Remedies for a Cold – James Hubbard, MD, MPH
- 10 Survival Skills Every 12 Year Old Should Know – Mom with a Prep
- The Prepper’s Conundrum: Bugging In – Tess Pennington
- Emergency Binder Template – Linda Loosli
Did you notice one in particular? I was so honored and excited when Todd invited me to contribute to The Preparedness Review. And after downloading and reading it, I’m beyond honored to be a part of this group!
It’s definitely worth the download for you, too.