Love Your PREPS! Take advantage of post-Valentine’s Day Sales to snatch up these handy emergency preparedness items to add to your stocks.
While they may be similar to what you’ll find in post-winter sales depending on where you are in the country, take advantage of the second round of clearance items to stock your closets and kits! Find out about other seasonal sale items you can take advantage of.
Preparedness Items to get in post-Valentine’s Day Sales
Chocolate and candy abound. Take advantage. You can store hard candies indefinitely in your pantry, chocolate candies can be vacuum canned or refrigerated to extend their life.
You’re going to find all sorts of plates, napkins, and cups that you can grab up to add to your paper storage. These items may not be the best quality (especially the napkins), but if you’ve got nothing already stored, these items are perfect for post-disaster or emergency kit living. And the cute hearts might just be quite uplifting!
While I’ll never advocate the use of cheap, fragranced candles, you’ll find lots of unscented decorative candles or tea lights available. We picked up 5 50-count packages of tea lights for .25 in our last post-Valentine’s Day sale. They are worth having for extra lighting around your house in times when the power goes out. If you check out my friend, Lesslie, at Busy B Homemaker, you’ll find a way you can actually cook with those tea-lights.
- Includes (18) Valentine's Day themed paper napkins - 13-in. x 13-in.
- Includes (18) Valentine's Day themed paper plates - measures 8.75-in. in diameter
- Don't spend hours cleaning after your Valentine's Day party!
No products found.
PREParedness Items to get in the end of winter sales
You might even be able to find some glow sticks/batons at your favorite stores. But be aware, with the influx of these seasonal items comes cheaply made products that are meant for entertainment more than ’emergencies’, so stock with that in mind. While those cute, red glow sticks might be great for off-grid nighttime play, they might not be good for real emergencies!
- LUXURY GLASS CANDLE: 2-ounce decorative scented candle ideal for home relaxation and perfect for smaller spaces
- WARM AND FESTIVE: An inviting blend of pomegranate, mandarin orange, pine, cloves, and cinnamon with a hint of vanilla...
- LONG-LASTING ELEGANCE: Candles crafted with proprietary, premium wax formulated to burn cleanly and evenly for 20–28...
Maybe you don’t want hearts and cupids and silly sayings on all of your items, but there will be bargains to be had with housewares (cookie cutters, bowls, plates, serving dishes) that might make stocking up worth it, depending on what you need for your home. Many times, these baking devices also come in foil, which is handy for off-grid cooking!
Blankets, towels, and even sheets can be had at bargain prices.
Big box stores buy in a lot of seasonal items for kids, and it’s a perfect time to grab some t-shirts, pajamas, socks, underwear, etc., to help bolster your emergency clothing supplies.
- LUXURY GLASS CANDLE: 8.1-ounce decorative scented candle ideal for home relaxation and entertaining
- COZY AND WARM: An autumnal blend of wild pumpkin, spicy masala chai, cardamom, ginger, and cinnamon
- LONG-LASTING ELEGANCE: Candles crafted with proprietary, premium wax formulated to burn cleanly and evenly for 50–60...
- [ PACKAGE ] : 3 pack of gardenia bunch,1 bunch of greenery stems,1 ceramic vase.
- Material: The flowers and leaves are made of high-grade silk. The flower stem is wrapped in plastic wire and made by...
- [ SIZE ] : Please attention the description about size, reference to the picture.
- PRIME OVERNIGHT SHIPPING: Orders received Mondays-Thursdays before 10:00 AM PST will arrive next day. Please confirm...
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Check the box labeled “This is a gift” in your cart or at checkout and write a personalized...
- SHIPPED IN BUD STAGE: This beautiful flower bouquet ships directly from our farms in the flowers’ bud stage to ensure...
Think on this:
Not only are these products great for stocking up for your own households, think about blessing someone else when their world collapses through a house fire, natural disaster or other emergency scenarios. Do you have extra products in your stash that you can bless them with to help them rebuild? It’s another way of looking at how you can use your preps to bless others.
- Post-Valentine’s Day
- After Winter Sales
- End of Summer Sales
- Back to School Sales
- After Halloween Sales
- INSIDE GREETING: "Be my Valentine or you're toast!" COVER - I want you inside me. (That's hot!)
- SIZE - Jumbo Valentine's Day wishes would require a jumbo Greeting Card. Our extra large greeting cards can be described...
- USE: Funny stationery for writing Valentine's Day wishes. Card's cover pages are printed on coated stock and have a high...
No products found.
- 9 BITE SIZED berries perfect for sharing. These petite berries come in the same footprint of our regular 6 count box
- Orders received Mondays-Thursdays before 8:00 am PST/11:00 am EST will arrive next day. Orders placed after the Thursday...
- Each berry is dipped in real milk, dark or white chocolate and festively decorated with drizzle and sprinkles
- Give your party guests a little kiss with their crudité with lip service kisses
- These fun to use party picks can add a little pizazz to any cocktail party, hors d'oeuvres, or special drinks
- Simply press these lips into service; use them to garnish a martini, as lil weinie servers; or in another dish or drink
- Big :11*7.5*8 CM, Middle: 7.8*5.5*5.3 CM, Small :5.2*3.7*3.4 CM
- Colors: 3 colors at random from stock or drop us email for color information.
- Big and Middle are hinged jewelry box and small is without magnet but with a hook for key chain hanging charm
No products found.
- Your purchase will help victims of recent major earthquakes in Turkey since we donate a percentage of our profits to...
- Measurements - 69” wide x 70” long. No liner needed. 12 hooks included. Made in Turkey.
- Made from - High quality %100 polyester Turkish fabric material. Water resistant. Non-vinyl. Non-PEVA.
Emily as an MFA in creative writing and a strong passion for cooking! She started trying out her mother’s recipes from a very young age, turning the time she spent in the kitchen into a career. She will soon publish her very first cookbook, and in her free time, Emily contributes to our blog with resources for all our readers, whether beginners or advanced chefs.
Last update on 2023-03-21 at 05:10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Leave a Reply